What is FaDiesis.com
FaDiesis.com is the tool created by a musician for musicians.
My name is Niki, I come from Italy, and I am a professional programmer. Besides that, I am also a pianist and keyboard player, so I know the needs of musicians quite well.
Unfortunately, I am not part of that group of people who are able to find the chords of a song at the first try, also I cannot transpose the songs on the fly as I read them to play them in another key; therefore I need to read the chords that I have to play during the performance.
You know the usual procedure for playing a new song, don't you?
- you search for lyrics and chords on a website, but that website is flooded with banners and hangs;
- you search on another website, but when you try to copy the score...oops! It's charged!
- at last, on a further website, you get to find the chords you need;
- copy and paste on a new Word document;
- now starts the long and boring formatting process: remove links and weird chars, bold up chords and thick down lyric rows, spacing between chords...in short, this takes about one hour to do this;
- OK, let's try to play it on the original song...hey, but it's on another key!!
- once you find the trasposition delta, you start transposing all the song: so you replace every single chord with the correct one. This process takes about half past an hour too usualy, even using "Search and replace" feature.
- try it again, OK. Print and done.
Fine, FaDiesis.com's purpose is to ease all this! How does it work?:
- you search for the title of the song through the search box on the top of the website;
- the song could exist clean and ready in the archive of Fadiesis.com, or it is possible to import it from supported external sites;
- the score is ready to be transported, modified, played, printed, and so on.
This is FaDiesis.com! A tool that is powerful, fast and, most important, absolutely free of charge!
(Fadiesis.com supports itself with banner revenue, so please avoid using banner blocking tools - Total AdBlocker, AdBlock plus, Ghostery, etc.)
More? OK, so just head up to the next article and begin to dive into it!